Friday, September 16, 2011

It's Beginning to Feel a Lot Like Fall


When I woke up this morning it was 50 degrees, which to me equals boot weather!  I was so excited that it was starting to finally feel like fall; my most FAVORITE time of the year!  I wore my Steve Madden brown riding boots with a pair of jeans and a cute cardigan from Banana Republic.  Don't you love casual Friday?  I had to make a trip to the post office during lunch, so I decided to stop by Starbucks to pick up a mocha as a yummy fall treat!

I'm looking forward to a fun weekend!  Tonight I'm going to Brush N Blush in DC with a girlfriend of mine.  I'm super excited about a fun night with wine and painting!  Tomorrow is supposed to be absolutely GORGEOUS, so Dave and I are going to Monticello to do some touristy things and visit a winery.  Should be the perfect day! :)

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!  It's starting to look a lot like fall! :) :) :)



No comments:

Post a Comment