Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Honey Bee

I got into the car this morning and the weather was quite gloomy. I feel like the DC Metro area has not seen consistent sun in so long. This weather we've been having is quite depressing. Every morning I listen to The Kane Show on Hot 99.5. I listen to it as soon as I wake up in the morning, during my drive into work every morning and usually at my desk. There is something about their show that just makes my day! Well, during their commercial break I switched stations. As most of my family and friends know, I'm a huge country music fan, so I switched to a country station and one of my favorite songs right now, Honey Bee by Blake Shelton, was playing. It instantly put me in a good mood despite the gloomy weather. I don't know what it is about this song, but I'm completely drawn to it! I've always enjoyed Blake Shelton, but after watching him on NBC's "The Voice", I have fallen in love with him! Below is the video for "Honey Bee." I hope you enjoy it as much as me!! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment