Monday, September 19, 2011

Erin, The Non-Artist

As many of you know, I went to a painting class this past Friday with my friend Kristal.  We had such a fun time, laughing about how horrible are paintings were, though I thought her's turned out great.  Though I love going to these classes, a part of me hates them at the same time.  I'm some-what of a perfectionist and the fact that I'm a HORRIBLE artist drives me crazy!  I tried so hard to get my painting to look like the teacher's but mine turned out AWFUL!!  I wouldn't even hang it in a garage!  I was hoping it would be able to go in our kitchen but that is simply out of the question!  I'm hoping with all this practice, my painting skills will improve but with the way this painting turned out, looks like I've got a long way to go!
On a happier note, Dave and I went and got manis/pedis on Sunday afternoon.  He's probably going to kill me for telling you this and showing you this picture, but I think it's cute!  It was a relaxing thing for the both of us to do together and now his nails will be all pretty for the wedding! :)

I'll post about Monticello later this week! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment