Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Chucktown Here I Come!!

I am beyond excited that I get to go to Charleston, SC tomorrow.  The main reason I'm going is for my first dress fitting!!!  I am thrilled!  I cannot wait to try on my beautiful wedding dress.  My mom and I are also going to meet with the florist so I can make a final decision on what types of flowers I want.
                                   (how cute is this invitation?!?!?!)

My mom's best friend is also having a shower for me on Saturday and I'm so excited.  My sister is coming in from Atlanta, GA for the shower and my Aunt and cousins will be there along with a lot of my mom's friends.  It's a quick trip, but a jammed packed one with lots of exciting things. 


I'm also really excited to see my sister's dog, Winnie.  She's been living with my parents for awhile and I absolutely adore her.  Whenever I'm home visiting my parents, I always wake up early just so I can have extra time to play with her.  I cannot wait until the day when Dave and I can have a dog of our own.  Also, I'm hoping to get some McAlister's sweet tea...mmmmmmmmmm!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment