Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Cute Gift Ideas for Your Special Someone



This past February was our two year anniversary.  I was trying to think of good gift ideas that came from the heart and it was tough, being that our anniversary is right after Valentine's Day and right before my fiancé's birthday.  So, I decided to make a picture book of all our adventures together over the past two years using Shutterfly. The website is super easy to navigate and it was a fun project for me!  I also wrote some inside jokes and some descriptions of the pictures in the book.  I know that I didn't spend a lot of money on his present but I spent a lot of time and put a lot of thought into this gift.  I know it will be something he will always cherish and he can look back on all the fun times we've had together.




Another neat project I've created using Shutterfly is a personalized wall calendar.  I created a calendar for my  fiancé for Christmas using some of the engagement pictures we had taken.  I also put in family and friends' birthdays with their pictures as reminders since he is a little forgetful with dates! ;)  I'm very happy with the way it turned out!  Again, this is another personalized gift with a lot of thought and love!



Hope this gives you some cute gift ideas!
 

1 comment:

  1. cute idea and cute blog! sounds like things are going really well with you these days chica!

    ReplyDelete