Wednesday, August 24, 2011

My First Post!

Welcome to I Am Quirky!  I've been wanting to start a blog for quite awhile as a gateway to express my other interests besides taxes.  I've always loved fashion and would love to someday get a job where I could deal with fashion on a day to day basis.  Anyone looking for an assistant buyer or personal shopper?!?! :)  I absolutely LOVE social media - Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest (I'm always checking them on my iPhone!) I also thought I could use this blog as a way to express my thoughts, feelings and quirky things that happen to me on a daily basis in the Nation's Capital!

I appreciate you taking the time to read my blog and getting to know me.  If you have any ideas for my blog or any questions for me please comment; this is all new to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment