Thursday, February 2, 2012

Super Bowl Sunday Snacks

Super Bowl Sunday is almost here which means 2 things for me...Puppy Bowl and Fun Treats to Cook!  I guess I should be rooting for the Patriots since my husband is a Patriots fan, so "GOOOOO Pats!" :)



I thought I would make my top 5 list of Super Bowl treats that I've made/or would like to make.  Pinterest has been a great resource for a lot of these recipes.  However, I don't think I'll post what I'm making on Sunday.  We are going to a Super Bowl Party and I want it to be a surprise! :)

1.  My go to dip for Super Bowl Parties:  Buffalo Wing Dip.  It's always a crowd pleaser and there are never any leftovers!

2.  Chocolate covered strawberries made to look like footballs.  I found this on Pinterest and thought it looked super cute.  Who doesn't love a good chocolate covered strawberry?
 


Photo Courtesy of Shari's Berries

3.  Pulled Pork has always been a favorite of mine.  Serve them on slider buns with a little coleslaw on top...you've got yourself a cute little southern snack!

4.   I saw these super bowl brownie burgers on Emily's blog post today and thought they were super cute and a great idea for a Super Bowl Party or a summer get-together.

5.  Individual Seven-Layer Dip.  When I saw this, I thought it was such a great idea!  Super fun and cute!

Hope everyone enjoys the Super Bowl/Commercials/Puppy Bowl...whatever strikes your fancy!

2 comments:

  1. Super cute! Also thought you'd like these on Pinterest, field goal cupcakes! https://pinterest.com/pin/234257618087330481/

    ReplyDelete