Friday, February 10, 2012

He Cooks, He Cleans, He Folds...He's Super Hubby!!

Chef Dave

I would like to give my husband, Dave, a special shout out.  He has been "Super Hubby" lately and I'm so thankful for it!  With this being my busy season, I've been working late nights and weekends, so Dave has been picking up my slack around the house.  He cleans, he cooks, he does the laundry, folds my clothes, makes my lunch everyday.  I was even able to go to yoga and kickboxing this week and come home to a home-cooked meal ready for me as soon as I walked in the door.  I feel so bad that he's doing everything but as he reminds me, I would do the same thing for him.  We are a great little team and work very well together!  I think I might need to bake him some sweets this weekend as a thank you!  :)

Delicious Stuffed Red Peppers
I wanted to post a link to this recipe that Dave made last night.  These stuffed peppers were so good!  It was such a great meal to come home to after a strenuous kickboxing class!  It is definitely a must try!

No comments:

Post a Comment