Thursday, February 23, 2012

Family Fun

I'm sorry for the lack of DIY projects and recipe posts lately.  Life has been a little hectic lately between busy season at work and having insomnia.  I'm ready to have my weekends back!

Luckily this weekend I have a lot to look forward to.  Dave and I are going to a Blake Shelton concert on Saturday night so I get to dust off my cowboy boots! ;)  Since my mom will be in Fredericksburg for my cousin's shower on Saturday (I have to work..boo), she is coming up to our place on Sunday to spend the day with Dave and me.  She has offered to come up and paint our new place for us!  I cannot wait to put some color up on our walls!  We are also having a little pre-birthday celebration for Dave.  It will be nice to have some quality time with her.

My mom and me after a fun night of Top Golf!

Next week Dave's dad is coming into town to celebrate Dave's birthday and we are having a little birthday party for Dave.  I have so much to look forward to which is nice since I feel like my life has been consumed by taxes lately.

Dave's dad, Jonathan, being a sport and sitting in the trunk on the way to lunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment