Monday, January 30, 2012

A Relaxing Weekend

New tape dispenser and post-it note holder for my desk at work!  Spices up my desk!

Besides working on Saturday, I had a pretty relaxing weekend.  Since my sleeping has become an issue again, a relaxing weekend was just what the doctor ordered. 

Mani in Essie's "Turquoise and Caicos"
On my way home from work on Saturday, I decided to stop by my local nail salon and get a mani/pedi.  It was so relaxing and just what I needed.

Dave and I had a wonderful date Saturday night at one of our favorite restaurants, Liberty Tavern.  I had the skirt steak and Dave had this to-die-for risotto with winter vegetables which I highly recommend!

Dave was so sweet to capture me during my nap... haha
Sunday I napped and watched "Property Virgins" on HGTV.  I got hooked on that show!  It's so nice to have cable again after 2 years without it!! ;)

A nice little run outside and a yummy home-cooked meal rounded out our relaxing  weekend!  Every now and then it's nice to be somewhat lazy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment