Monday, January 23, 2012

Football Sunday

Image courtesy of
nflfootballstadiums.com

Sunday afternoon was spent watching the Patriots vs. Ravens game.  More like, Dave watched the game while I went to the gym, then played on my computer and did some work! 
Yummy wings!

Tasty beer - a must for football Sundays!
We decided to make some wings for the game.  I used a simple crock-pot recipe which included: wings, vinegar, hot pepper sauce, melted butter and a ranch dry dressing packet.  We cooked them on low for about 4 1/2 hours.  They tasted great BUT they fell off the bone!  I think next time we will try them in the oven.  We had a couple beers and relaxed.  What a wonderful Sunday evening.  The Patriots win also made for a good night! :)

Now to think about what I will make for the super bowl party we will be attending...I think I'll turn to Pinterest for inspiration!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment