Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Avon Walk for Breast Cancer

 


Good morning everyone!  I thought today I would post about the Avon Walk for Breast Cancer that I will be participating in which takes place on May 5th and 6th.  As you know from my previous post, this is something that has become very dear to my heart.  A good friend of mine was diagnosed with breast cancer last year and I saw how this disease affected her, her family and her friends.  I'm happy to say she kicked the disease's butt and I will get to do the walk with her!  On May 5th we will be walking a marathon and on May 6th we will be walking a half marathon! 

I need help from YOU ---> I need to raise at least $1,800!  Your donation is going to a great cause!  Together we can find a cure!  No donation is too small!  And for all you who itemize on your tax return...it's tax deductible!  :)  Please support me in this walk!  I'm so happy I can do this for my friend and for all the women out there who have been diagnosed with this disease.


Thank you for all of your support!

-Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment