Thursday, October 27, 2011

Lucy Cupcake

All of my friends and family know how BADLY I want I dog.  I think I tell Dave almost every single day! :)  The first step is we need to move to a dog friendly apartment.  Second step, I need to be around more to take care of the pup!  I can't put any of the responsibility on Dave. 
Look at that precious face!!

She's so tiny!
 Luckily I have had the chance to spend time with my sister's dog, Winnie, and my friend Lindsay's dog, Lucy Cupcake!  Dave and I got to watch Lucy one weekend and it was the best weekend EVER!  She is so tiny, so ADORABLE and so well-behaved!  We walked her around Clarendon and so many people stopped us to comment on how cute "our" dog was!  I wish I could take the credit for this dog!  Thanks Lindsay for allowing me to post pictures of precious Lucy Cupcake!! :)  Plus looking at pictures of Lucy can't help but make you smile!! :-)  For now, I will just live vicariously through Lindsay!

Adorable Lucy!

No comments:

Post a Comment