Tuesday, October 25, 2011

18 Days to Go and I'm a Nervous Wreck

18 days until I get to marry the LOVE of my LIFE and I couldn't be happier.  I am truly the luckiest girl in the world to be marrying such a sweet, caring, loving and handsome man.  I had a wonderful weekend celebrating with my friends and family at my shower and bachelorette party (I'll post about that later).
How cute is he?!?!

However, most of my friends and family know that I am very shy, some even like to pick on me for it, which kind of hurts. So, the thought of walking down the aisle while everyone stares at me is completely terrifying.  I'm so ready to marry Dave and celebrate with our friends and family, but I just cannot get over this nervousness.  I keep waking up in the middle of the night with nightmares about the wedding; I sure hope this is normal!  I'm just ready to be husband and wife and want these nerves to disappear.

I guess I just need reassurance that this is completely normal...

2 comments:

  1. It's COMPLETELY NORMAL!!!! Don't worry about it girl. When you see Dave at the other end of the aisle, that is all that you'll notice. You won't even see everyone else!!!!! It's amazing how the tunnel vision really kicks in. Love you!

    ReplyDelete