Monday, March 19, 2012

Weekend Recap

Dyed our own beer in honor of St. Patrick's Day

Another fun weekend has come to an end.  Unfortunately, I had to work all day Saturday but that made me appreciate what I had left of the weekend.  Dave and I were going to go to a bar to get a St. Patrick's Day green beer, but decided we rather not fight the crowds.  We dyed our own beers green at home and had take-out from one of our favorite restaurants in Arlington, Liberty Tavern.  A relaxing movie night at home with my love was just what I needed!

Asparagus and Swiss Cheese Frittata...yummy!!


Yummy breakfast!


Sunday morning I went out for my long run.  There is now less than 2 weeks until the Cherry Blossom 10-miler and I'm doing everything in my power to be ready for it.  After my run, I decided to make this asparagus frittata from Skinny Taste.  It turned out very well and was a nice treat after my long run.  Sunday afternoon we met up with some friends to play Top Golf and some mini-golf.  It was a fun afternoon with great company and beautiful weather!

Now it's back to the grind.  Four weeks from tomorrow is the deadline and I cannot wait for it to get here!  Some-sort of celebration will need to be in order...I guess my birthday will have to do! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment