Monday, March 12, 2012

Weekend = Time to Play Catch-Up!

Last week was a busy week for both Dave and myself.  Dave was studying for a big test he was taking on Saturday and I'm right in the middle of tax season.  We had little time to hang out with each other during the week and a lot of house chores got pushed aside.  Sunday was a day to catch up on sleep, spend quality time with each other and do some chores!

My pretty manicure

A Pink Lemonade Cupcake
After work on Saturday, I met up with a friend for a much-needed mani/pedi.  It was so relaxing - exactly what I was needing.  We spent Saturday night at home with another couple, had some pizza and I made pink lemonade cupcakes via Skinny Taste.  I enjoyed them and I'm pretty sure everyone else did too.  They were a little tart but a healthy alternative to a regular cupcake!

Sunday Dave and I enjoyed a nice lunch outside since the weather was absolutely gorgeous!  We did a few errands, some chores around the house and then I made this delicious dinner with the help from my sous-chef!  I got the recipe from Skinny Taste (lately, most of our dinners have come from here!)  It was very flavorful and super easy to make - Dave was impressed! 

Enchilada Sauce
Grated zucchini, garlic and chives
Yumminess inside the enchilada
End result = super delicious!!

Another fun weekend has come to an end and I'm ready to tackle the week ahead!  Hope everyone has a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment