Wednesday, November 23, 2011

What I'm Thankful For


The Dunns
Since tomorrow is Thanksgiving, I thought I would post about what I'm thankful for.  First of all, this Thanksgiving is supposed to be spent at my parents' house (we switch every year between mine and Dave's parents), but since we just got back from being in Charleston and then Jamaica, my mom told us we didn't need to make the drive down this year.  So originally it was going to be just Dave and me for Thanksgiving in our little apartment that is overflowing with gifts, but then my co-worker Ashley was so sweet to invite Dave and me to her house to spend Thanksgiving with her and her family.  I'm so happy because the thought of spending Thanksgiving without our families was getting me down, but now the Dunns have taken us in and I'm thrilled.  It's so nice to have friends who truly care about you and treat you as family.  Thanks Ashley and Vic!! :)

Now onto what I am thankful for (in no particular order) 

1.  Good health
2.  My HUSBAND
3.  My amazing family who have always been there for me, no matter what
4.  My NEW family - I am truly blessed to have married into such a LOVING and CARING family
5.  My amazing friends who truly care about Dave and me.  I love you all
6.  Winnie
7.  The amazing life I lead - I am truly blessed
8.  All the opportunities I am faced with each day

I hope you all have a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving and take the time to think about what you are thankful for.

XOXO,
Mrs. O'Brien (I just like writing it :) )

No comments:

Post a Comment