Friday, November 4, 2011

Bachelorette Weekend

Cute wine labels my sister had made for our wine to drink on the road!
The Group
I know I'm a little late on this post, but I've been a little busy.  A couple weeks ago was my bachelorette party!  I had the best time EVER with the greatest of friends!  All of my bridesmaids were able to make it, which made it even more special!  I had a shower in the morning thrown by my aunt, then in the afternoon we took a shuttle to a few wineries!  We had the coolest driver ever, David!  He sure did make our trip interesting!

At Doukenie Winery
Our first winery was Doukenie Winery.  We had a great time there, but we all decided we won't be returning there anytime soon! ;)

The Group at Notaviva
Next, we went to Breaux Vineyards.  We decided to skip the tasting and just buy some bottle of wines, baguettes, cheese and salami.  We sat at a table and just talked and everyone got to know each other!  When everyone starts Facebooking each other you know it's true friendship! :)  This was the highlight of my afternoon because everyone got along, we talked about anything and everything and new friendships were started.

 Our last winery of the day was Notaviva Vineyards.  We did a tasting here and the staff here was super nice.  This was the most enjoyable tasting of the afternoon.


Our driver, David, is a little lost
We headed home, drinking wine, listening to some jams, and laughing a lot!  What a wonderful afternoon that was!  Thank you, girls for an amazing afternoon!

That night we went out to dinner at Fire Works.  We enjoyed many laughs and pizza.  Then the ones who were left standing, headed to Rumors to finish off the night!  What an amazing day with amazing friends!  Thank you girls for a memorable weekend!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment