Monday, November 28, 2011

Well Rested


The hubby with our Christmas tree
 After a CRAZY couple of months, I can finally say I feel well rested.  This four day weekend was EXACTLY what the doctor ordered!  I slept in, ran a couple times and just RELAXED.  Thursday afternoon we went to my co-worker, Ashley's, house for Thanksgiving dinner.  We had a fabulous time with her and her family.  We ate yummy food, drank good wine and even played "Dance Party 3".  We are so thankful she took us in for the holiday!

Great shot!
Friday was uneventful...I slept ALL day!  I'm not kidding you when I say that I slept ALL DAY on Friday.  I NEVER do this unless I'm really sick, but I think it was my body's way of telling me I need to take a "chill pill."  I woke up, put on a Christmas movie and then proceeded to fall asleep during the movie.  This cycle continued all day long.

Dave with our mistletoe
Saturday we decided to take advantage of the nice day and head to TopGolf!  It's one of our favorite activities.  It was one of the few times I played consistently well, so I was quite proud of myself. :)  We came home and put up our Christmas tree and some decorations!  I love this time of year!  I wish we were in our new place already so we wouldn't be consumed by boxes of wedding gifts! ;)

Sunday was spent organizing, cleaning, relaxing, running errands and writing thank you notes!

Even though most people would call my weekend "boring", I call it "exactly what I needed."

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend spent with family and friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment