Wednesday, May 9, 2012

StickyGram

Recently I stumbled upon this website, StickyGrams that takes your Instagrams and transforms them into magnets!  I thought this was a brilliant idea and I needed to try it right away!  I logged into my Instagram account on StickyGram's website, picked some Instagram pictures to be magnets and just waited for the magnets to be sent to me.  It was simple, quick and I'm so happy with the results!  I will definitely be using this again in the future!  The magnets come in multiples of 9 and the process is quite painless!  For all of you out there that are mildly "obsessed" with Instagram, I suggest you try this.  You won't be disappointed; I promise!

Our StickyGrams on our refrigerator!!



1 comment:

  1. did you also check out http://getpicpack.com? You can turn your Instagrams into magnets. But compared to stickygram, the quality is better and you'll get 12 instead of nine.

    ReplyDelete