Tuesday, November 20, 2012
As Thanksgiving approaches, I'm reminded of how lucky I am for what I have and the wonderful life I have been blessed with. Here is a list of things I am thankful for:
1. My health
2. My husband, who loves me with his whole heart and is ALWAYS there for me. He makes me feel like the luckiest girl in the whole wide world.
3. My parents - they love me uncondtitionaly and support me with everything I do. They are always there for me and I love them more than words can say. I am truly lucky to have such amazing, selfless parents who would do anything for me and my sister..
4. My sister - we might not always get along, but I love her and am so lucky to call her my sister. I love you, Allie!
5. My new family - I'm so happy to be a part of the O'Brien family - you guys have made me feel so welcomed and I am so lucky to have married into such a fun and loving family. I love you guys!
6. My friends, old and new; I am so lucky to call you my friends. Thanks for always being there for me.
7. The Dunns - who have taken Winnie into their home with open arms and are treating her like a princess. She is one lucky pup!
8. My dad's new job - hopefully one that will make him happy and enjoy what he is doing
This list could go on forever...I am so lucky for the life I have and sometimes need to stop and remind myself how lucky I truly am. I hope everyone has a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving spent with family and friends. Hopefully you will see Dave and me on t.v. during the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade! ;)